Studio Administrator [HIRED]
THIS POSITION HAS NOW BEEN FILLED - YAY!
The Us Bit:
Designdough is a progressive brand agency and we believe that knowing and understanding our clients is intrinsic to providing amazing service and outcomes. We’re growing and in order to maintain our high standards we’re looking for the right person to join our company as our new Studio Administrator.
The You Bit:
This is an ace opportunity for a person who is focused, organised and and has a ‘no probs’ attitude. We’re looking for someone who will take the job by the scruff and get stuck in, helping the agency to run smoothly.
We’re looking for the best, so you will have a great eye for detail, be a fantastic communicator and have a readiness to solve problems.
We work in an amazing studio and have a fun, high energy team. As we spend so much time together, we’re looking for someone who fits in and is willing to go the extra mile. You’ll also have to be prepared for a pool challenge or two!
The Work Bit:
You’ll be working closely with the Studio Coordinator and the Director to fulfil the normal administrative duties, but at designdough we believe everyone has a say so you’ll also have creative input on projects too.
You’ll love social media and will implement our social media strategy. You’ll also have a working knowledge of WordPress too in order to keep client websites updated.
- Front of house duties, answering calls and welcoming guests
- Updating WordPress websites
- Updating social media channels
- Managing supplier lists and costing
- Data entry and content cleansing
So you’ll be:
- Mac literate and Microsoft advanced
- A fantastic communicator, both written and verbal
- Confident on the telephone
- Good at prioritising your work
- Able to think on your feet
- Unlimited free tea, coffee and pick’n’mix
- A luxury creative work environment
- An open, laid-back and friendly astmosphere
- Your own 21″ iMac
- Custom built standing desk (standing optional!)
- Access to our games room
- Easy commuting links
- Staff social events throughout the year
The Other Bits:
Salary: depending on experience
Monday: Friday 9am-5pm
Responsible to: Director
If you think this jobs perfect for you then tell us why when you apply to: email@example.com